Kindly be patient until we check room availability ...
Redirecting to cart, Please be patient...
|Type Room||Capacity (person)||Inclusions||Price|
|Three bed Room||1||
|Four Bed Room||1||
Terms & Conditions
2) If you require that a cardholder cancel before 6:00 pm on the scheduled arrival date, you must mail the cancellation policy to the cardholder. Note: If the reservation service reservation is made within 72 hours of the arrival, your cancellation deadline must be no earlier than 6:00 pm on the arrival date
3) You must provide proof that the cardholder received a copy of your cancellation policy. It is recommended that fax a copy of the policy to the cardholder and have the cardholder sign the policy prior to confirming the reservation.
4) If a cardholder who has guaranteed his or her reservation by use of his or her credit card calls the hotel, motel, third party booking agent or resort to cancel the reservation within the agreed upon period, then the hotel, motel, third party booking agent or resort is obligated to cancel the guaranteed reservation and issue the cardholder a cancellation number that verifies that the reservation has been cancelled. The cardholder should be advised to retain the cancellation number. It is also recommended that the hotel, motel, third party booking agent or resort confirm the cancellation in writing, advising the cardholder of the cancellation number.
5) A cardholder who has guaranteed a reservation by use of his or her credit card arrives within the specified period (until checkout time the next day), the hotel, motel, or resort is obligated to provide a room to the cardholder. If the hotel, motel, third party booking agent or resort is unable to provide a room, then the hotel, motel, or resort is obligated to provide at no additional charge a comparable room for one night, transportation to the other lodging, and a three-minute domestic or long distance phone call, whichever the cardholder deems necessary to advise of a change of location.
6) Before the cardholder’s expected arrival, the hotel, motel, or resort shall prepare a registration card and assign a room number on that card.
7) If the cardholder has not claimed or cancelled the guaranteed reservation accommodations by the specified time, the hotel, motel, resort or its third-party booking agent must hold the room(s) available according to the reservation until check-out time the following day.
Write Your Own Review
Congrats! Rooms available.